1. STOP READING SELF-HELP CLICKBAIT. You will never get this time back.
2. SERIOUSLY. How many more times do you need to be told to doodle or read or color or listen to white noise with a red-light on and ping pong balls over your eyes?
3. YOU ALREADY KNOW HOW TO BE CREATIVE. What you are doing now is called procrastinating, and it's not the good kind.
4. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? Channel your overwhelming impostor-syndrome-induced anxiety into the work. That's what Charlie Kaufman did with Adaptation.
5. THIS IS EMBARRASSING. In the time it took you to read this you could have shotgunned a beer, slammed your head into a wall and used the drywall dust and blood from your face to paint a still life. I've seen worse at MoMA. Anything is more creative than reading this kind of stuff.